[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: STORING DIY CO2

> From: "Mike Bernardoni" <mikeb at pso_siu.edu>
>
> Hello... Has anyone out there ever thought of a way to store DIY CO2.
>  How to collect it in a tank, balloon, etc.   Thanks Mike Bernardoni

I don't know if anyone every has. I haven't and haven't heard of a way.
IMHO, the cheapest way to store CO2 is in the sugar bag before converting
it with yeast. ;-) The "easiest" way is in a compressed CO2 cylinder which
you fill up every year or so. You need a compressor to put it into
a tank but I don't recommend that as it will be cheaper and safer to
buy compressed CO2 from a welding supply. You can't store enough in
a balloon to bother with. ok?