[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Source for Plants and Chelated PMDD Mix

 Paul Rothel wrote:

>Can anyone tell me a good mail order sorce for Aquarium
>plants.  The pet shops in my area just don't have much of a
>supply.

Try Delaware Aquatic Imports,
18 Anderson RD.
Newark, DE.  19713
302-738-4042

Be prepared for frustration as the owner, Mike T., has a "real" job also,
and getting hold of him can sometimes be a trying experience but IMO worth
the wait.  The plants I got from him were very good quality.

>Also last month  I asked if anyone could tell me where to
>get the ingredients for PMDD's.

Try:

MICROPLEX
Miller Chemical & fertilizer Co.
Hanover, PA
17331

Composition:  Iron-4%; Magnesium-5.4%; Boron-0.5%; Cobalt-0.05%;
Copper-1.5%; Manganese-4%; Molybdenum-0.1%; Zinc-1.5%.

I use it in my PMDD concoction and it works well.  They have distributors
across the country.

Doug Skokna, in warm, windy, cloudy  Houston, TX.
First round:  Rockets 3 - Lakers 1.   :-)
Second Round:  Rockets 0 - Supersonics 3  :-(  :-(  :-(
Last chance:  Sunday