Re: PH Probe Problem


After reading a couple of the replies, it occurred to me that you could use
what I'm using in my 20 gallon tank. A "voltage eliminator". Basically
nothing more than a ground probe that is put in the tank, and then
connected to a good earth ground (the grounding lug on your mains
electrical socket, perhaps). THe one I have is from Sandpoint, but I know
Coralife and others make them.

This should solve your variance problem.

Larry West

Larry West - larry.west at pobox_com
Indy Car Racing, Country Dancing, Mac Maven, Saab 900t
"Life is not tried, it is merely survived
If you're standing outside the fire" - GB