[Prev][Next][Index]

Pottin soil

> From: ivon anderson <ivon at foto_infi.net>
>
> I've been reading the discussions about nematodes and have a question: what
> kind of potting soil is best to use? Will it get the water all cloudy or
> settle after a few hours? So far I've been using regular gravel to grow my
> plants in and plan on adding crushed corrals, since our water is super-soft.

I use the regular potting soil you can buy in a supermarket or a
garden supply store. You have to make sure you cover the layer of
soil with another layer of gravel. That way, your water will not be
cloudy.

Jan

-----
Jan Fidrmuc
CentER for Economic Research, Tilburg University, The Netherlands
P.O.Box 90153, 5000 LE Tilburg, phone: +31-13-466-8221, fax: +31-13-466-3066
Email: Fidrmuc at KUB_NL.
http://cwis.kub.nl/~few5/center/phd_stud/fidrmuc/home.HTM