[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: PMDD Source idea, PMDD page updated

>From  Paul Rothel <prothel at bright_net>
To  aquatic-plants at actwin_com
Subject  Help in locating ingredients for PMDDs

>Can any one offer some advise in locating the indredients
>for PMDDs.  From everything I have read about it I assumed
>they would be easily to find.  However, they are not, at
>least in my area.  I have went to, or called every garden
>shop and flower shop in my area and cannot find potassium
>sulfate or potassium nitrate.  I did find the Chelated Trace
>Element Mix but only in liquid form. and the mixture was not
>quit to same.  It was Fe 6%,  Mg .50%,  S 3.90%,  B .02%
>Cu .25%,  Mn .25%  and Zn .50%.  Would this still work?

My source is a local Hydroponics shop.  Found it in the yellow
pages.

I have updated the WWW pages that contain the PMDD paper with
comments from this list and a picture of Pauls tank.  It at

http://www.cam.org/~tomlins

Luck,

Ed Tomlinson (tomlins at cam_org)
Montreal, Canada