[Prev][Next][Index]

Aquatic Plant Stimulant

I have been lurking for several months and have received extermely valuable
information.  I would like to thank all of you for your help.  Now my first
question...

The local pet stores don't have a very wide range of products (Lancaster,
CA), but one trace element fertilizer that I have seen is made by a company
called Pond Care.  It is called Aquatic Plant Stimulant and it has six trace
elements.  Can't remember off the top of my head what they are, but it does
not have any nitrogen or phosphate.  I was wondering if anyone has had
experience with this product and its suitability for the freshwater
aquarium.  Thanks in advance.

Rick B.
From the Account of:
Deneen Buhl &