[Prev][Next][Index]

Potassium nitrate

[Editor's note: the potassium nitrate is long since gone. Please do not contact Dionigi asking for it. -MAR]

During my so far endless quest for the original PMDD components, I have
received by error (of the supplier) two pounds of hydroponic-grade potassium
nitrate instead of K sulfate. They will send a replacement, but they did not
ask to have the K nitrate sent back. If anyone lives in North New Jersey and
is interested in getting it for free, send me an E-mail and we can arrange a
pick-up. If I will ever use it, I will certainly need much less than two
pounds.

Dionigi