[Prev][Next][Index]

(Fwd) George Booth's Tragic Loss ?!

I did read the following in rec.aquaria:

<start forwarding>

From: pfohl at nucalf_physics.fsu.edu (JEFF PFOHL)
Newsgroups: rec.aquaria,alt.aquaria,sci.aquaria,rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Subject: George Booth's Tragic Loss
Date: 3 Apr 1996 05:37:33 GMT

I was expecting a call from George Booth last night concerning DIY
heating coils but his wife Karla called instead saying there was some
kind of problem.  I'm not sure exactly what happened (Karla was pretty
upset) but apparently George's sense of humor is in the hospital!
There was an electrical accident with one of their tanks that zapped
him pretty bad; he was knocked out and they had to call an ambulance.
Karla was heading out the door to go back to the hospital when she
called and said that she'd call me back as soon as she knew more.
Stay tuned.

--

                                JEFF PFOHL
                                E-MAIL: PFOHL at NUCALF_PHYSICS.FSU.EDU

<end forwarding>

I hope it is not too bad with George...

Gerard.

"I will shoulder more than my share of the task, whatever it may be.
100% and then some!"