[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Sears and Conlin paper

Interesting paper, guys.  I have a couple quesitions.

First, do you have the  final concentrations (in aquarium) of the
nutrients in PMDD.  We need to start talking about final concentrations,
and not just relative levels or concetrations in a fertilizer mix.  Its
calculatable from the info in your paper, just wondering if you have it
handy.

Second, do you have any ideas on why many people (ie Dupla users) can get
good results without additional N (other than fish food).  I think would
be an interesting topic for the Discussion.

Thanks for posting your article,

paul Bucciaglia