[Prev][Next][Index]

Glossostigma via New Company

I know some of you have been looking for Glossostigma elatinoides and Riccaa
fluitans.  There is a gentlman in Tampa who has started a new mail order plant
company and carries it along with other interesting plants.  Prices appear to
be competitive with everyone else.  Name and contact information as follows:

Darin Gasperson
The Aquatic Greenhouse
P.O. Box 271562
Tampa, FL  33618-1562
813-935-8318
103077.2000 at compuserve_com
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/DarinGasperson

FWIW I have known Darin a long time, used to buy from the store he manages
when I lived in Tampa, his plants are very nice and he's a good guy to boot.
Hope this is of some value to some of yall.

Doug Valverde 75051.160 at compuserve_com  -or- dvalver at ibm_net