[Prev][Next][Index]

SAEs in Philadelphia

Well, count me as another former lurker.  Thanks one and all for much
entertaining reading over the last month or so.  My plants are going
gangbusters and the tank has never looked better.

I was aware of the benefits of having a couple of SAEs around even
before I subscribed to this list, and even though they don't seem as
scarce as they once were (maybe it's a seasonal thing?) it's still a
rarity to see a tank full of them in a fish store.  But for those of
you in the Philadelphia/South Jersey area, that's exactly what I saw
today at The Aquarium Center in Clementon, NJ.  40-50 jeuvinile
(1 1/4") SAEs.  They were labeled as "flying fox fish", but appear to
be the real deal.  I bought two more and they're happily munching
algae in my 55G as I write.

The Aquarium Center is a great store BTW, and well worth the trip if
you're in the area.

Thanks again to everyone for all your help and expertise.

Dexter Gresh
dgresh at netaxs_com