[Prev][Next][Index]

Nick's light question/was Cabomba

Nick: you asked:

>Now I have a question (really 3) for you.  Is the "ultra lume" you
>mentioned actually the the "Phillips Ultralume 5000"?  And is this
>lamp an effective replacement for the Triton and the URI Aqua-Sun?
>Is the chroma 50 an equivalent to the Vitalite?

The Ultralume is a Phillip's bulb and so is the Chroma 50. The latter is
less bright than the former but has a little different colour, I think. I
don't know if they are the same as the others you mention. But I'm sure
there are "light wizards" on this list who *do* know.

Olga
in Vancouver sun with flowers all over but still skiing on the mountains!