[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: yeast cheap and pencilfish

On Thursday, 21 March 1996, Aquatic-Plants-Owner at ActWin_com wrote:

> Don't forget that the CO2 tank is a potential torpedo and bomb.

So is my car, my furnace, the airplanes that fly over my house, etc.
You can get hurt by yeast reactors too, and in fact you're probably
more likely to because you haven't manufactured your reactor to the
same specs that the compressed gas people use.
--
Kevin Conlin   kcconlin at cae_ca   "We're Canadians.  We HAVE to be polite"
Finger as332 at freenet_carleton.ca for PGP public key.