[Prev][Next][Index]

plant and fish ID help wanted

Hi everyone,

I've just scanned some of my tank photo. I have a plant and a pleco
species that I need help in identifying. If you are willing to help,
please e-mail me and I would e-mail you a uuencoded version of the
pictures. Some info on the two exhibits:

1. I pickup the plant from a botanical garden's stream here a year ago
and not sure if I correctly identified it as Aglaodorum Griffithi.

2. I just got myself a colorful pleco a couple of weeks ago and it doing
a very good job at cleaning the green spots algae all over my tank. My
other common pleco is real lazy.

Thanks.

rgds..kbkoh