[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: People who quote the whole digest...

> From: didi at wwnet_com (Didi Soichin)
> Date: Mon, 18 Mar 96 21:35 EST
> Subject: Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V1 #344

 [ entire copy of the digest snipped]

Hey Shaji, is it easy to make the listserv bounce any messages containing the
string "Aquatic Plants Digest" back to the sender, along with a message saying
they should make their subject line more informative?  That way most of the
accidental posts of the entire digest will be avoided, and we get people using
more descriptive subject lines to boot...

Cheers,
    Len.
--
 Comp Sci Grad   DoD#1334   trigg at cs_waikato.ac.nz