[Prev][Next][Index]

Newbie articles, etc

> From: krombhol at felix_TECLink.Net (Paul Krombholz)
> Date: Fri, 15 Mar 1996 19:07:25 -0600
>
> I read with great interest the discussion going on between Karen Randall
> and Stephen Pushak.  I agree with Karen's frustration with the newbie
> questions, and it ocurred to me that one possible solution is to refer
> newbies to the Krib, where Eric Olson has quite a collection of well
> selected posts on aquatic plant problems.

... when he's awake enough to archive them.  (Whoops, caught those E.
horemani propagation ones in time!)

> If there are some  newbie
> problems not addressed in Eric's collection, then perhaps we can produce
> some more material to cover the deficiencies.  For example, I should
> produce something about my bleach treatment to get rid of hair algae.

Actually, there is a little bit from you in there under "hair algae".  I
also checked the FAQ, and the 1:20 bleach solution is mentioned by George
in passing in his algae article.  Always looking for suggestions
(volunteers?) to help write & improve.

By the way, I like to periodically post a general call to everyone for any
plant species photos, articles on anyone's experiences, or other material
for the Krib.  I just got access to a scanner again (after nearly a year
of none), so snail-mailed prints can work & I'll send them back.

     - Erik  (http://www.cco.caltech.edu/~aquaria)

---
Erik D. Olson					         amazingly, at home
eriko at wrq_com