[Prev][Next][Index]

Reposting of EVERYTHING: sabotage

>From: olga at arts_ubc.ca
>Date: Wed, 13 Mar 1996 09:39:30 -0700
>Subject: Reposting of EVERYTHING

>Hey is someone trying to sabotage this digest by posting whole digests
>several times. It's been going on for quite awhile now and getting *very*
>boring. I'm about to switch to the newsgroup. I think I agree with George
>and Stephen that we should all try to switch to
>rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants while keeping an eye on the digest for those
>who can't get to a newsgroup. There is also e-mail for those without
>newsgroup access. They can e-mail one of us and we could put it up on the
>newsgroup for them -- as long as it's NOT excessive of course.

Hi Olga,
I'm not sure if you really mean "sabotage." I think it may be an artifact of
people replying to posts without judiciously editing the 'digest.' BUT,
it has become more prevenent (tiresome) lately, so...

I have always liked the people on this list, so I'm not sure I would switch
unless I had to (well, since the new groups haven't shown up, I really
don't have a choice).

cheers,
Bill Edwards
Survey Research Lab