[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V1 #326

On Wed, 13 Mar 1996 03:39:02 -0500 you wrote:
>will you be reading the aquatic plant NewsGroup?

Took a look this AM.  Not very promising.

>do you figure you'll have the time to read both the newsgroup
>and the list?

List, sure.  Newsgroup, might check it out once in a while.

>would you promise to update the newsgroup with the valuable
>contributions that you make here on the APD for those who
>might feel they cannot afford the time to read both?

No.

>do you plan to post questions to both the newsgroup and to
>the APD list just so you can be sure to reach the people who are
>going to be exclusive to one or the other?

Probably not.

>could you get by if we only had the newsgroup?

Sure, I got by before I had plants.

>would only having the newsgroup actually be kind of nice for you?

No, I don't care much for spam and flames and clueless newbies.
Like the lady who said she didn't spend much time on her fish each
MONTH and wondered why they were dying.

>would you change your mind if the APD continues to double in
>volume at the current rate?

No.  If the quality declined, I might elect not to read either.

Dave Gomberg, Experimenta      San Francisco CA USA   gomberg at wcf_com