[Prev][Next][Index]

rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants

-sigh-

recursive mailing lists; formatting problems; a growing membership.

I know we've all grown to really appreciate this APD list and it's
become really important to some of us and we sure don't want to upset
anyone... but....

ok please bear with me and let me ask some questions that need to be
asked:

will you be reading the aquatic plant NewsGroup?

do you figure you'll have the time to read both the newsgroup
and the list?

would you promise to update the newsgroup with the valuable
contributions that you make here on the APD for those who
might feel they cannot afford the time to read both?

do you plan to post questions to both the newsgroup and to
the APD list just so you can be sure to reach the people who are
going to be exclusive to one or the other?

could you get by if we only had the newsgroup?

would only having the newsgroup actually be kind of nice for you?

would you change your mind if the APD continues to double in
volume at the current rate?

Thank you for thinking about these questions. Talk to you later...