[Prev][Next][Index]

List vs. newsgroup (again)

My policy is going to be to post to both (assuming that the
administrative chores are still being done for the list).  I will
probably place more emphasis on the list responses to my questions, based
on the quality of information I receive here as opposed to the quality of
information I typically see on the newsgroups.

In order for this to be really easy for me, it would be really nice to
have a .forward file (or system dictated equivalent) on ActWin.com that
sends the list postings on to the newsgroup.  Or, I could just cc from my
mailer.  Does anyone know how to address e-mail to send it to a
newsgroup?  Can I do this outside of a news reader?

Tom