[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: request for expression of interest in phosphate level experience

>Donigi Maladorno wrote:

>Come on guys, I just wanted to look polite. I got no answers! I am dying for
>the opportunity to write what's going on in my tank! Is it really true that
>nobody cares about my phosphates????

I am sure that a number of us are interested in your experiences with high
phosphate.  Probably each interested person thought that the other would
say something.  Please tell us about your experiences.  By the way, most
people don't ask for permission.  They just write about their experiences.
I don't think that a request for an expression of interest from other
members for your input is expected.  Feel free to write about anything
related to aquatic plants any time.