[Prev][Next][Index]

List v. News Group

I expect to be on this list indefinitely.  There are so many
advantages to a list I don't know where to start.   And having run a
list for a long time, I know how much work it is.  If there is no one
else to do it (and I hear there is already someone) then I will.  If
we cannot stay at this home I have found a low cost future home for
us.   So don't give up on the list.   If you just look at any of the
existing news groups, you will see how much garbage (spam and
flaming) is there now.  It is a waste of time and bandwidth.  So if
you won't be able to access the news group, don't worry, you will
have a home here for a long time.    Dave

Dave Gomberg, Experimenta      San Francisco CA USA   gomberg at wcf_com