[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: List Vs. Newsgroup

Shaji

>If there is sufficient interest in continuing the mailing list, I'd really
>like to see someone else take over my job of keeping it running.

I for one would like to see the list contiune. I have access to both the
list and newsgroups. The information obtained from the list is much more
vaulable than that of the newsgroups. Seems that the NGs have alot of cross
posting. I retain all the list for refference, this is much easier done here
than with NGs.

No matter what happens I want to *thank* Shaji for maintaining this list.

               \\\|///
             \\  - - //
             (  @ @  )
        | Allen Sandifer              |