[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: List Vs. Newsgroup

Hello to all from one who mostly lurks (and plants!) :-)

While I can certainly understand Shaji's concern over the workload involved
in keeping this list running, I cannot volunteer to maintain it myself.
While I do have access to newsgroups, it is not totally reliable and I prefer
to maintain email access on this group. So ... if there is a move to the
newsgroup, would anyone be interested in continuing to communicate with me
thru private email, so we can stay in touch with the topics on the newsgroup?

Just a thought.

Tolerance, whenever possible, from ...

Patricia Humphrey, aka ...
Mrs Bill (mrsbill at mail_durham.net)
"I wanna rock n roll all night, & party everyday"