[Prev][Next][Index]

Phosphates

From:	NAME: DIONIGI MALADORNO
	FUNC: PRCI
	TEL: 201-812-3495 <MALADORD@A1@RNISD0>
To:	NAME: AQUATIC PLANTS <"Aquatic-Plants at ActWin_com"@INET@MRGATE@RNISD0>

I am quite new on the list, and I am not sure if there is interest on this
subject. So, before I take away space, I would like to know if there is
anyone interested in reading and commenting on the elevated phosphate levels
I have in one of my tanks (I am ashamed to say that they were 4 mg/l, now
down only!!! to 3 mg/l), the cause of this, which problems the plants showed
to suffer from, what I am doing to fix the problem, and the effects on slime
algae growth (I do not have hair algae, at least for the time being). The
story is a little bit long, so I will send it only if I get positive
feedback in terms of interest from other readers.

Dionigi