[Prev][Next][Index]

SAE

Now that I know that we are talking about Siamese Algae Eaters, could someone
please tell me if they are really the best fish going for planted tanks? Do
they never damage the plants? And last but not least, I live in NW Arkansas,
and I'm doing good to just find plants; Where in a 400 mile radius might I
find a few of these guys? St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas?
     I'm not too crazy about the idea of mail-order fish buying, because it
seems to be very stressful on the fish. If someone has any help for my
search, I'd really appreciate it.
    One more thing, the list is the best source of information on planted
aquariums on the planet. Keep up the great work!