[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Baensch Volume 3

>> Karen posted:

>There's more than three, I believe there are at least 5.  But the
>English translations are slow to come.  Also, I believe that
>volumes 3 and 4 are on marine species.  Is there are 3rd FW volume
>available in English yet?

Although I have not yet seen it, Lee Finley told me that volume 3 (FW) is
now available in English from Tetra. From my German volume (band 3)
published in 1989, I can say that it only has 65 pages on plants compared to
162 pp in V2.
I think there is also a new FW volume in German.

Neil Frank                 Aquatic Gardeners Association,  Raleigh NC