[Prev][Next][Index]

RE taking pictures

I have tried taking pictures, but haven't got them developed yet.  I have a
feeling they won't look very good either.  Then I found a book by Dick Mills
called YOU & YOUR AQUARIUM.  It details how to take pictures.  The easiest way
is to place the flash so that it fires into the tank from the top (flash is on
a cord).  He also said to turn off the lights in the aquarium and remove the
hood.  Another option is to bounce the flash off the ceiling.  In this case you
need to cut out a hole in a piece of cardboard so that there isn't a reflection
from the front of the glass.  It's kinda hard to describe since I'm not very
involved with photography.  I would recommend stopping by the library and
picking up a copy of the book.  Good luck..

Rick B.

--
Richard D. Buhl            Dikaia Upotheke          ferris at gts_elan.af.mil
Response to spelling/grammar complaints: