[Prev][Next][Index]

SFAS auction

This will be the best one yet.  We did not have a lot of plants for
the mega- auction in Feb, except for a gorgeous giant from Hardjono.
Here is your chance to shine.  Except for Frogbit, we need
everything.  Send it in, I will divide, pack and label it, take it to
the auction, enter it, and send you all the proceeds all for FREE!
Why, because I want an monthly national plant auction.  And because I
have been known to snitch some of the plants.

Here is what to do:

This weekend thin out your plants.  Take the thinings and pick off
the dead stuff (guys, I do not like to have to clean off dead stuff).
 Be sure you have three good portions left.

Pack the plants in a very little water and no space to bounce around.
 Insulate with abandon and mail the small resulting box to me via
Priority Mail ($3).  Send it to Dave Gomberg, 7 Gateview Court, SF CA
94116-1941.

I will do the rest and send you a check when the auction is over plus
three weeks (or six weeks if you don't send your paper mail address
like ONE list member I can think of).

Let's get this going, it is good for everyone.  When we have enough
plants I want to do buyer's service, as well as seller's.   Dave

Dave Gomberg, Experimenta      San Francisco CA USA   gomberg at wcf_com