[Prev][Next][Index]

re: Wizard Electronic Ballast

>> From: mbailey at crosslink_net (Mark Bailey)
>> Date: Tue, 20 Feb 1996 23:24:49 -0500
>> Subject: Wizard Electronic Ballast Kit ?
>>
>> Does anyone have any experience with Wizard Electronic Ballast Kits
from
>> Coralife?

I do. And I don't like it. I bought two 40W-Model's. Each can handle 2
40W lamps. Both of the ballasts show about 15-20min delay. I mean, when
you turn on the switch, the lights don't come on immediately. The delay
is not like old start-buld type delay. The ballasts just wait without
doing anything. But when I first bought them, they started immediately.
So, I guess there may be electronics circuit design problem which can be
manifested under a certain-but-common situation.
jLee