[Prev][Next][Index]

Lace plants & Crypts in Vancouver

For anybody who's interested: Noah's Pet Ark in Vancouver (Broadway
and McDonald) has several Aponogeton madagascariensis plants and a
large assortment of Crypts. The lace plants were grown from bulbs
they told me and weren't large but at 8$Cdn, it's not a bad deal if
you can coax them to grow. I picked up two and several of the crypts.
The Crypts are small, single plants instead of pots of several but
the price is right at 2$. Sorry for the commercial.

Steve                North of the 49th but a tolerable day.