[Prev][Next][Index]

medskipper information

My 8-year-old daughter is looking for information about a mudskipper.
Apparently all the children in her class have picked a fish to do a report
on, and she was given the mudskipper. when I perform a search on
the mudskipper on the net I get reference to the Ren and stimply cartoon.
  from what my 10-year-old tells me there is some theme song associated
with this mudskipper in that "program".  Anyway any information you can
provide or an address on the net that we can search would be most
appreciated.
Thank you in advance.

Lisa
lisa at localnet_com

p.s. i am not sure that I posted this correctly,  :-0