[Prev][Next][Index]

water lesson

Paul,

You mentioned in your water lesson...

>  Phosphate fertilizers are in the form of phosphoric acid,
>ammonium phosphate, normal superphosphate.

What is a normal superphosphate?  What is its chemical formula?
I'm just curious because I've never heard of normal superphosphates before.

Cindy from snowy South Bend

Cindy

* A chemist stepped up to the drug counter, hesitated for a moment,     *
* and asked for some acetylsalicylic acid, "You mean aspirin," said      *
* the druggist sarcastically.  "That's right,"  the chemist replied apol-   *
* ogetically, "you know, I can never remember that name."                  *