From: Zon Hisham <ittv3 at aimsvan_aims.com.my>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 1996 23:01:24 -0500
Subject: 1) C02 Controller   2) Heating

I am from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Where the temperature would
be likely in the range of 32 - 34C.

I have a 200l tank. Duplaflex 300 heating cable with 2-3mm
gravel. The heating cable being controlled by Duplastat 300.

Water at 4KH/5GH 6.8pH. pH being controlled by Dupla pH
controller.

Have ordered Dupla's dosing pump 3 days ago from Dupla's agent
in Singapore. Lighting consisted of Arcadia 150w MH Pendant
(UK product).

Question:
1) My C02 controller is very sensitive to the switching on/off
of the house flourescent tube. When the controller is
injecting C02 with the red LED on, and then someone switches
off a light, the C02 controller will follow suit. Have tried
to use voltage stabilizer on the controller this morning but
with no effect. Any idea?