[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Electronic Ballasts

Grainger sells many different types of electronic ballasts.  You can see
their web site at http://www.grainger.com/.  I'm not sure how
competetive their prices are, but they don't seem too bad to me.  Their
catalogs (which you can pick up if there's a location near you, or they
will mail you one) are very informative about different types of bulbs and
ballasts.