[Prev][Next][Index]

Wanted: Riccia fluitans

Hello, plant people - I would REALLY like to acquire a decent start of
Crystalwort - aka Riccia fluitans (if my memory serves).

I don't have anything particularly unusual to trade, so would be glad to send
along some $ instead.  Oh... or my husband who is a baker makes incredible
biscotti, which mail well & keep forever, so I s'pose I could trade some of
those ;-) Ginger-Pecan or Anise-Almond.

Plants I could cull from, just in case they enthrall anyone:
- Amazon Frogbit (Limnobium laevigatum)
- Vallisneria torta
- asst. crypts, including a variety that is doing well in my Tanganyika tank!
- Sagittaria (variety?  leaves are 1/2 to 1" wide, quite long)

And a teeny tiny start of mini-Salvinia... I could offer futures in that,
assuming it does anything (just got it today).

Thanks in advance for any volunteers!

Anne Hull Seales
Santa Cruz CA