[Prev][Next][Index]

Sera Iron test kit & Crypts

Hello everyone,

Has anyone else out there got an iron text kit from Sera, made in West
Germany? I'd really appreciate knowing if you do and whether you have found
it reliable.

Also I have some Cryptocoryne willisii that did a little "melt-down" when I
first got them (about 6 months ago) and have lately done another one. Could
this have been caused by changing the amount of light they get? I removed
most of the floating plants over them (because I thought there would still
be plenty). Would this have done it? Or, could it have been caused by
upping the fertilizer level? I know these are fussy -- would just like some
opinions.

Thanks, Olga
In Vancouver, B.C.