[Prev][Next][Index]

What happened to Delaware Aquatic Imports?

Has anyone spoken to Mike Trzonkowski at Delaware Aquatic Imports recently?
I placed an order with him on 1/17/96, with a promise to ship on 1/22/96. So
far the plants haven't shown up, and the messages I've left on Mike's
answering machine over the past 3 days this week have gone unanswered. To
say that I'm getting a bit frustrated at his lack of a response would be an
understatement.

If anyone actually gets through and speaks to him live, please ask him to
give me a call and let me know when and if I can expect my order.

Thanks,

Jay Bickford

Fort Smith, Ar.

H(501)649-0742