[Prev][Next][Index]

None

I have an Amazon Sword plant that has sent out a bloom stalk.  The stalk seems
to have reached its maximum height (about 12-14 inches - the tank is about 24
inches deep - 42g Hex).  The stalk is divided into four sections separated by a
node.  Now the nodes have started to develop leaves.  My questions are:

1.  Should I just continue to let the stalk grow?

2.  Should I clip each node and plant it in my substrate?

3.  If the answer to two is yes, about when should I clip the nodes?

4.  Should I just weight the entire stalk down, allowing the nodes to develop
while still attached to the mother plant?