[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Aphids and Cabomba

Aphids....

That's what I have. They are parthenogenetic, livebearing and multiply
quickly. When the tank gets too crowded, they grow wings and fly off
to colonize new worlds. They seem to be attracted to my white vinyl
window frames.

Cabomba....

So far it is the plant that has been the least successful in establish-
ing in any of my tanks. I think that it requires very stable conditions.
I also noted that it developed a thick mat of roots even though it did
not look all that great. No idea as to what might be missing.

--
Dave Whittaker                       ac554 at FreeNet_Carleton.CA
Gloucester, Ontario                  dwhitt at magmacom_com