[Prev][Next][Index]

yet another CO2 system Q

I am thinking about buying a CO2 system. From a catalog of a Hydroponic
supply place, I found a CO2 system. Their system includes { regulator
with one guage, 120V solenoid valve, flow meter, tubings }, and the price
is $140. They sell aluminum tank separately ( $120 for 20lb ). My
concerning is whether the flow meter will give fine enough control for
our purpose. The flow meter has a knob for the control and a floating
bead to show the flow rate. And is their price reasonable ? I don't care
the reactor, since I'm going to make one according to E. Olsen's design.
Thanks,
jLee