[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Submersible heaters

John -

I use Ebo Jagers in my two largest tanks and have been *very* impressed -
no temperature variation at all, no matter what the room temp.

The only drawback to them is the system of marks used to designate
temperature; the instructions say the circled mark is ~76 dH and each
mark represents 1 dC (I think) but on both heaters I have, the circled
mark is 80 dF.  Took a couple of days of fiddling (and some fish who were
might tired of seeing my hand without bloodworms in it :) but once I got
the temp. set - perfection.

Cynthia

P.S.  I think the 150W was $14.99 from MOPS.