[Prev][Next][Index]

Substrate Gold

>From: "Kaycee K. Byron" <kb2 at srv_net>
>Date: Sun, 31 Dec 1995 23:10:23 -0700
>Subject: Re: Substrate
>
>>Karen Randall
>>Aquatic Gardeners Assoc.
>>Boston, MA
>>
>>supplier of laterite for aquarium use that I know of is Karl
>>Schoeller's(sp?) Substrate Gold.  While I have no personal
>>experience with this one, I have read good reports about it from
>>some people.
>
>Does anyone know where to get  Substrate Gold  I wanted to give it a try and
>now I can't find the article I read about it in?

Kaycee,

You can contact Karl Schoeler at:

                                  K.R. Schoeler Enterprises. Inc.
                                  241 County Road 42
                                  Apple Valley, MN. 55124
                                  Phone:612-432-9608

Karl had also posted here last month. He was willing to field questions
regarding "Substrate Gold" and "Liquid Gold." His E-Mail address is:

                                  KARL241 at gnn_com

If you do give it a try, let us know what you think of it. I haven't
personally run across anyone who has had first hand experience with it.

Regards,

Jay Bickford

Fort Smith, Ar.