[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Dark period and thread algae

Paul,

You stated that you developed a '5% liquid bleach treatment'
to fight algae.

I have a problem with a type of algae that forms a mat and is
white to red in color.  I have not been able to identify it.

The only way I have been able to control the algae is to
physically remove it.

It doesn't seem to bother the fish and none of them seem to
eat it.

Any suggestions that you or any one else might have would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Lem Bryant (bryantl at panama_army.mil)

*   Always speak the truth and you'll never be concerned    *
*   about your memory.                                      *