[Prev][Next][Index]

CO2 reactor

First of all, I'd like to thank everyone for all their advice.  I just
started subscribing about a month ago, and from all the posts, I've been
able to set up a pretty decent tank.  I have one question about a CO2
reactor though.  I'm using the DIY yeast method and bubbling the CO2 into an
overturned clay pot with a small chunk broken out of the bottom (Used
originally for a krib cave but the krib didn't use it).  I'm wondering if
any of my fish will suffer from this.

                                                Thanks,
                                                Roni

P.S.  Also, if there are any aquatic plant people in Austin, please E-mail
me.  I need to find sources for plant stuff here.