[Prev][Next][Index]

Photosynthesis?

I recently received a bunch of plants from mail order, and after a
days work, I got them all planted in my 135 gallon aquarium.  My
question is, though they look great now, they don't seem to be
photosynthesizing.  I have 240 watts of lights, and a sandpoint co2
injector, yet a don't see any small bubbles coming from the leaves of
any of my plants.  Should I be worried, or is this no big deal,
could this be a sign of something bad to come.  Plants- a little bit of
everything; swords, crypts, anubias, bunch plants.