[Prev][Next][Index]

Fish ID questions

Spoke to a fish store owner today who told me about two fish that sound
good for my planned plant tank. Since one of them's an oto, I thought I'd
ask here. Can anyone confirm the info? Thank you.

1. An oto that doesn't grow more than 1 to 1-1/2" long. I saw them sucking
on the glass of his tanks. Are there otos that stay so small?

2. A dwarf rainbowfish (I saw picture only) that stays less than 1-1/2"
long by the name of (don't remember exact spelling) Peroichthys furata.

Greg. Tong
San Francisco, CA, USA
gtong at sirius_com

"Every infinity is composed of only two halves."