[Prev][Next][Index]

Aquatic Plants Digest V1

Need help-
I am starting a 135 gallon planted Discus tank, and would like any
suggestions on plants that can do well with the warm temperatures.
I will keep the temperature around 82, my ph 7.4 (I know a little
high for discus), and I have 6 X 40W biolume bulbs (overpriced), and
a sandpoint co2 unit.  I've heard that crypts and anubias due fine,
but what about any stem plants (ie. polyspermas, anacharis).

Any suggestions would be great.  Plus any recommendations on mail
order plant shops, I've only heard of Delaware Aquatics.

Thanks, Matt