[Prev][Next][Index]

Goldfish experiment

>   Dear Mr. Tong,
>
>                I understand your concern, and I love goldfish just as much as
>you probley do that is why I chose this experament to see if an
>acid helps a goldfish live longer. I think we could both
>benifit from this expirament. Wouldn't you like to see a goldfishes
>life be exstended because of this expirament.

You haven't told me about your hypothesis--how you think acids would extend
a goldfish's life.

Please think out your project. Goldfish can and do live to 40 years or
more. How would a short-term experiment show if a goldfish can live longer?

I think you should not hurt any living thing for a science fair.

Greg. Tong
San Francisco, CA, USA
gtong at sirius_com

"Every infinity is composed of only two halves."