[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V1 #116

Karen,

You said it was a fairly simple job to convert a shoplight to a T-8 fixture?
Please tell me how, and please keep in mind I am SEVERELY electronically
challenged (Mechanically also :*( ) All you have to do is remove the old
ballast and replace it with the new one? The ballast is a black round plastic
thing right? (See, I told you) How do you get to it? And the new ballast for 4
bulbs is ~ $40 or less? And can you buy these at lighting supply places? Boy I
hope everyone doesn't crack their sides laughing!

--
Carol Darnell